The Hanuman Ram Ram design is fun, bright, and the perfect piece of clothing to express your love and devotion for the Divine. Hanuman is the God of the wind and the epitome of love and devotion. Maharaji Neem Karoli Baba would often compare Hanuman to Christ in that he is the example of what we can all become—the living embodiment of unconditional love.
On The front of this ShakTee, there is an abstract line pattern with the black ShakTee brand mark. On the back Sri Hanuman is kneeling and writing Lord Rama's name on a stone. On the bottom, it says "Jai Hanuman" which means victory to Hanuman. Above Hanuman's name is the Sanskrit word for Lord Rama.
If you want to know why Hanuman is writing Rama's name on a stone there is a beautiful story of devotion that explains, check out the book The Ramayana.
May we all discover the Supreme-Self and embody our Christ potential in this very lifetime.
Speaking to Lord Rama: "When I don't know who I am I serve you, but when I know who I am, I am you." -Hanuman
This tank top has everything you could possibly need – vibrant colors, soft material, and a relaxed fit that will make you look fabulous!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Comfortable, stretchy material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania